Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Ninite – tiny robots that will fry your mind?

Kidding … that’s Nanites Smileas shown in this excellent video …

Meanwhile, let’s get back to my point … and I do have one Smile

In my previous blog post where I document how Ed Bott shits up one side of Oracle and down the other for their horrendously cynical practice of foisting scumware like the Ask! toolbar on you at every possible opportunity, Ed mentions the installation site nanite.com, where you can install and update many applications quickly and painlessly and avoid all scumware that some of the companies try to foist on you!

This concept of “web user friendly” services seems somehow foreign in a "consumerist and corporatist winner take all” kind of world Smile

Anyway, I tried it out and I must say that it is VERY impressive …

image