Monday, July 26, 2010

Ronnie Gaubert Retires

Words cannot express my regret at the news that one of my favorite wildlife photographers has been forced to retire for health reasons. You may read his final post on DPReview here. This post contains 10 Egret images that are of the same exemplary quality as all of his work.

I have had a link to his fine gallery in my Notable Sites section since I started taking this blog more seriously, and I never plan to remove that link. His total body of work is some of the most inspirational that you will ever see.

You owe it to your self to go over to his gallery and be inspired.

Check out the Sleeping Bees … one of my all-time favorites ….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Disposable reply follows

Typo alert! Where you mentioned adding the D700 6 months after the F11, I think that should have been D70(or D70s) no? Also, the hyperlinks are almost invisible, dark gray on a darker background, but at least they're readable when I mouse over them. I just discovered that if I tilt the top of my laptop's screen closer, the links start to appear.

Kim Letkeman said...

Thanks Bill, I'll have a look and try to fix the link colors ... blogger.com is tricky sometimes ...